Technology has played a major role in our success. With the use of Cellular Technology, our drivers are in contact with our dispatch 24/7. This allows us to have greater control of our freight and makes tracking of shipments easier. With an increase of companies using EDI or Electronic Data Interchange, it was important to implement an EDI system. EDI software will send electronic invoices and allows us to communicate with our customers instantaneously.
Our Major Strengths:
- We service 100% of Ontario with consistent on-time, and problem-free delivery.
- Our Québec service is 98%.
- Lowest claim ratio in the industry.
Intermodal LTL and TL:
We provide service to Western Canada, offering excellent transit times at very competitive rates.
- Manitoba – 4 days
- Saskatchewan – 5 days
- Alberta – 6 days
- British Columbia – 6-7 days
Service through our Partners Network offering daily expedited departures between:
- Toronto, Montréal and Manitoba 2 days
- Alberta 3 Days
- British Columbia 3 Days
Transportation Services Offered
- Temperature-controlled units
- Experienced handling of Hazardous goods material
- Our Straight trucks are very efficient for small deliveries in Ontario and Quebec
- 53′ Air Ride Dry Van and 35′ Logistic PUP Trailers With Heavy Duty Lift Gate
- Same-day Service and Direct Drive
Our Logistics division provides LTL & Truckload services across North America, servicing more than 50,000 points. It is made up of a network of carriers that gives us access to any location in North America. Our team has the ability to locate equipment & ensure our customers receive the best service and price.
Logistics services we provide include:
- LTL Services: Domestic & International
- We provide safe, reliable & efficient truckload and LTL services throughout Continental USA and Canada
- Warehousing & Distribution Strategically located in London ON, Kingston ON, Ottawa ON, Montreal QC
- With a 60,000-sq/ft facility (including 3500 sq/ft of frozen & 1500 sq/ft of refrigerated) located at 26 Claireville Drive, Etobicoke, ON, we give our customers the advantage to consolidate and cross-dock shipments to reduce labour, transportation, and the costs of having their own warehouse.
- We provide the solution for every customer’s LTL needs, ensuring on-time delivery & competitive rates across Canada & The United States
- Our trucks are equipped with lift gates for destinations without loading docks.